Friday, October 26, 2012

FMyLife #6: Glad I Called

-- Phone call, me calling.

Me: "Hi, I'm calling to find out if you have any news about the agreement for the bearing of the medical cost of my 3-week rehab stay, for which I gave you my surgeon's prescription on September, 5th..."

Health Insurance Operator: "Let me check... Mmh yes, our doctor gave his tacit agreement on the 22nd. Why, do you want a written document vouching for the agreement?"

DUUUUH... Glad I called! FML.

FLASHBACK Had been harrassing surgeon since mid-July to get prescription which finally received on Sept., 5th. Immediately rushed to health insurance agency to leave it. Seeing no news coming, harrased insurance for 10 days before they announced me they had passed prescription on to official doctor on Sept., 22nd. Kept on harrassing insurance... got doctor's number fifteen days later. Did not call because could do more harm than good. Decided to stop stressing over all that. Called out of curiosity today. Hopefully.
 
Think Positive: Shoud receive letter *soon* and will be able to contact rehab center to get my dates at last!



RELATED POSTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment