Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First casualty under my command

The clockwork regularity is freaky. Every two weeks, there is a new convert. Cannonball is the latest. I have to say that she had already started to slip on the dangerous side for some times... What could you seriously expect of someone who has changed her name into Shannon Bright? It was predictable, she could not resist the latest fashion accessory.

I was talking about a masochistic trend lately, but it is getting much bigger than that. Let's just hope that, like all the trends of today, it will not last longer than a season to the most.


PUBLIC NOTICE: We are launching a fashion contest. You have creative and catchy ideas? Do not hesitate to share them with us on our facebook!
Aim: overruling current ankle-breaking trend.
Dead-line: as soon as possible.
First price: a collective <3 (excluding mine because I am allergic.)


Casulaties: 8 K.
First casualty under my command. Made sure the conditions were secured, though. Technically did not do anything wrong. But still. 
Hard to admit that I failed. That I could not divert her from surrending to temptation. That I could not lead her to the rightful path. All rollergirls should open their eyes and realize that fashion is superficial. That they do not need to break their f'n ankles to be part of the community. That they do not have to prove their fidelity that way. That they are misleaded and are choosing the wrong cult. I have experienced the dark side. I have been down under.
Redeem yourselves, it is not too late! It is NOT too late... It is NEVER too late...
Until it is.



RELATED POSTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment