Tuesday, September 4, 2012

FMyLife #5

Surgeon: Unreachable since mid-July despite my chasing up by phone and mail.
Doctor: Stuck with a cast for two weeks and unavailable before the end of September.
These are the two only persons on Earth who can deliver me a prescription for my final three-week physiotherapy stay, which ideally should have taken place... right NOW.
If ever I manage to get the two-line letter with a signature (even a mail would work!) then I will be able to go to my health insurance fund and make my file examined (for the 3rd time -- yep, 3rd stay) by the official doctor who will consequently give the green light to the insurance to agree and bear the medical costs of my 7.000€ 3-week stay (hopefully) but not the cost of the transportation (for which I should ask my surgeon or my doctor for another prescription and bring it to my insurance for a prior agreement, without which I would never get refunded afterwards). Then, eventually, I will call the Center back, send my file with the paperwork, and wait for them to contact me and give me the dates when they have vacancy. FML.



RELATED POSTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment