Sunday, April 29, 2012

Akouphen's "Shit Talker" (Cheap Clip)

Another unjustified post in this derby diary? Not at all: It's not just about music, it's about skating too!
I convey that it's not exactly about derby, but in my defence I will just remind that before being a derby girl, I'm above all a skater (... including a derbygirl, you got it right).
Now let's get back to the point! 

http://akouphen.jimdo.com
Our second album is finally entering the last phase of the process: being pressed! The issuing of the real CD will be coupled with that of a videoclip (nope, I will not give away the title of the chosen song).
ΣLΣVΣN was born virtually last november, on the 11.11.11 of course, but now we're getting ready for its coming into the real world.

In order to ease the waiting of all those great things coming, here is a cheap clip illustrating the song "Shit Talker" which I already talked about in a post about old women who fuss with you for no other reason than you having your skates on.

The episode, based on a true story (sadly enough), is more about being a typical example of the constant bullying skaters suffer from than being a fit of anger at that poor old lady who, unfortunately for her, happened to be the last straw.






I take all the credit (or should I say all the responsibility) for this D.I.Y. clip, halfway between karaoke and cartoon, entirely created on photofiltre, slide after slide. I could have justified myself in saying that I was bored but I'm afraid that the problem is more pathological than that.

I intend to thank faceyourmanga.com without which I would never have been able to give life to the different characters of the story.
And of course, "any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely deliberate".


USEFUL LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment