Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Visual Identity for the Paris RollerGirls

What better way for starting the year than unveiling the official shots of the PRG players? 30 girls, 30 personalities, 30 different stagings.
The displayed photos on the website are full length but there are complementary head shots for the rosters... be patient!

Enjoy the browsing HERE

All shots © Carole Dodeman

Let's not kick the habit of talking about ME, because this is my space and I say whatever I want in it! I chose to be represented reading a book about Janis* because she rocks, with my headphones around my neck because they just live there -- and for the record, with my mp3-player in my pants because my clothes were too tight and without pockets. I painted the logo of my band Akouphën on my shoulder because there's no reason why I can't proudly display my tattoos like everybody, and let kicked cones lying on the floor because I kind of broke my slalom-skating chains with success thanks to derby!

* A book that I strongly recommend by Jeanne-Martine Vacher entitled "Sur La Route de Janis"

4 comments:

  1. Pics are cool.
    Even though you've kicked her cones to lie on the floor (for a while I hope) I have to say you're a pretty good writer in English. How do you do it?

    Hope your knee is healing well and you're really resting it.
    Happy New Year!

    Bettina von Brickhaus
    (susan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back on your skates!! Let the 2012 Derby season begin! Lucia #26 Team Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lucia, the pic was unfortunately taken BEFORE the tragedy. Come-back planned for March! :)
    And Susan, when I'm not derbying I'm more into rollerdancing than slaloming for the moment.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY TOO !!

    ReplyDelete