Friday, July 29, 2011

Paris Vs. Berlin (Destiny's Vengeance)


Credit: Bone E. Vicious
The 30th of July should be celebrated as Bad-Luck Day! Half of the Paris All-Stars showed up this morning (Friday) at the airport to fly to Berlin one day in advance. The Strike is back with a vengeance: Air France cancelled their flights… to Berlin ONLY!! “Isn’t it Ironic, don’t you think?”

Destiny is against us. Just as if it was punishing us for having dared trying to make it happen against its will no matter what. We had even found an alternate solution for bench managing… Now, the game is cancelled for good, as too many girls cannot get a replacement flight on time.

I’m living all this catastrophe scenario from afar, physically, as I was in Las Vegas (now in the airport on my way back home, blogging to kill the time) to attend the 2011 RollerCon!!!!! I was supposed to catch my plane to Berlin at Paris airport on Saturday morning, after a 20-hour trip to reach Paris… I’ll try to change the dates of my tickets when I arrive in Paris if I can – already got a couple of ideas, haha!

Such a shame. I wanted to baptize my new pair of short pants…

1 comment:

  1. well, we already gotten our bustickets to Berlin - so we went anyway... smelled the flowers and all that
    www.swedehurtgoesfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete