Saturday, July 30, 2011

Brand: Crazy -- Model: DBX


This is the name of the prototype I’ve been testing for 2 months.
New brand coming on the market. And it’s hot!

The boot prototypes were extremely promising, with two revolutionary major points: rigid for a better reactivity, and super comfy. They had a couple of drawbacks which have been fixed on the last prototypes I saw, a couple of days ago at the RollerCon when I met the guys at last.
The skates look just awesome – they didn’t have my size… so I’m just guessing. I tried them (two sizes too big), and compared to mine the pressure points around the ankle have totally disappeared, it’s not biting the Achilles tendon or the malleolus anymore.
It took me weeks to break the prototypes in, but the new ones will only need a couple of hours.



DBX Boot prototype + Roll Line Variant Plate

Eagerly waiting for a whole set-up in my size, with the new version of the boot – and the plates this time.

CrazySkates is an Americano-Australian brand, very close to SebaSkates, my inline freestyle skating sponsor. I was lucky with the circumstances: I shifted from freestyle to derby at the time when Crazy was developing the brand.

Oh, and don’t worry, the skates will definitely be BLACK!

3 comments:

  1. Dommage qu'ils ne restent pas aussi en marron à leur sortie parce que j'aimais bien finalement. :)

    Après les Carbons en in-line de Seba, j'avoue que la rétrogradation sur des quads tout mous c'est dur...
    J'espère donc que la sortie des DBX sera plus tôt que prévu car en attendant, comme une prisonnière, je barre les jours passés dans les cellules de Riedell. Ahah !

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, and I was hoping they would be piiink

    ReplyDelete